Journey through the ages when Fun Palaces comes to Chinchilla, 10am – 1pm, Saturday 20 October, Chinchilla Library & Fuller Place
– Stand in front of the green screen and watch as your image is beamed into an underwater paradise, a desert landscape and or a dense green jungle
– Take leaps and bounds at parkour workshops. Parkour is open to those aged 12+, and places are limited. You can save your spot by signing up on the day, but make sure you get in early!
– Be immersed in another world when you put on the virtual reality headset!
– Navigate your way through an obstacle course with MBots
– Learn pottery and make a pinch pot from scratch
– Be who you want to be at the Imagination Station
– Make a tote bag from a t-shirt
– Be amazed with Jurassic Jayne
– Race the radar and see how fast you can run
– Bring in your ancient specimens and have them examined by a real fossil scientist from Queensland Museum
– Get creative, paint like Jackson Pollock, build salt dough fossils, and make a painting using bolts and magnets
– Get grooving with live music by Jane Zerbst and the Chinchilla Big Band thanks to Groovin into Town!
Everyone a Scientist, everyone an Artist at Fun Palaces!