Dalby Library’s Bookclub is in full swing and is one of our most popular groups. There are many reasons to join a bookclub which include:
1. You meet interesting people. About a dozen lovely ladies belong to our bookclub.
2. You read things that you wouldn’t otherwise read. We read books from every genre.
3. The book for March is The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton and it needs to be discussed. This book is about a lost child, a terrible secret and a mysterious inheritance.
4. You eat great food – morning tea is always provided.
5. Sometimes it’s fun just to chat.
Join us on Wednesday 28 March 2018 for a lively chat about this wonderful book.
Meetings are held on the last Wednesday of the month 10.30–11.30am.
Bookings preferred. Contact Dalby Library on (07) 4679 4474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to see you there!
Looking for a Bookclub closer to you? Click here for details of Bookclubs at our other branches.