There’s so many activities on offer at the Dalby Fun Palace, MyALL 107, Saturday 6 October 2018, 10am – 1pm.
– Test your strength on the Ninja Warrior course, open to those aged 10+
– Stand in front of the green screen and watch as your image is beamed into an underwater paradise, a vast desert and or dense green jungle
– Be immersed in another world when you put on the virtual reality headset!
– Use a bike to power a light, pedal hard and see how much energy it takes.
– Navigate an obstacle course with MBots
– Journey through the ages with vintage cars, historical technology, and family history displays
– Take a virtual tour of the galaxy using augmented reality
– Get grooving with entertainment by DJ Damo thanks to Groovin into Town
– Dig for fossils at the Queensland Museum Fossil Find, or decorate your very own dinosaur mask
– Be who you want to be at the imagination station
– Get elbow deep in colourful slime
– Get painting with magnets, spheros and learn to paint like Jackson Pollock
Find this and much more at the Dalby Fun Palace!