Do you know someone who is interested in learning the basics of using the internet? Jandowae Library is planning to run a ‘Be Connected’ Digital Literacy Session. ‘Be Connected’ is a free Australian Government initiative helping people to get the most out of the internet, so they can add new skills and experiences to their lives.
Be Connected can help you:
- learn the basics and realise the full potential of being online
- keep up-to-date with what’s happening in your community and around the world
- find new friends who share your interests and hobbies
- be safe while you’re online
- talk to family and friends who live far away, more often
- learn how to shop online safely and securely, without leaving home
There’s never been a better time to get online!
If you or someone you know is interested in these sessions, please email email@example.com or phone 4668 4480 now to register your interest.