Travel through the ages at the Jandowae Fun Palace, 10am – 1pm, Saturday 27 October, Jandowae Library
– Make your own minion
– Take leaps and bounds at parkour workshops. Parkour is open to those aged 12+, and places are limited. You can save your spot by signing up on the day, but make sure you get in early!
– Stand in front of the green screen and watch as your image is beamed into an underwater paradise, a desert landscape or a dense green jungle
– Navigate an obstacle course with MBots
– X marks the spot when you get to make your own treasure map
– Get prehistoric with performances from Jurassic Jayne
– Travel back in time and learn how people communicated before phones with morse code.
– Be immersed in another world when you put on the virtual reality headset!
– Use a bike to power a light, pedal hard and see how much energy it takes.
– Dig for fossils at the Queensland Museum Fossil Find, or decorate your very own dinosaur mask
Get ready to have tonnes of arts, science and technology fun at the Jandowae Fun Palace.