Storytime for Kids is held at the Bell State School library, in conjunction with the eKindy and Prep classes. All storytime sessions are open to the public and members of the Bell Playgroup.
The next session will be held on Wednesday 22 May 2019, at 12.15pm. Join us to celebrate National Simultaneous Storytime!
If you have any questions about Storytime in Bell, please contact Pam at the Bell Library firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday 22 May, 12.15pm – National Simultaneous Storytime day
- Tuesday 4 June, 9.30am – Special visit by children’s author Tania Cox
- Wednesday 19 June, 12.15pm
- Wednesday 17 July, 12.15pm
- Wednesday 21 August, 12.15pm
- Wednesday 18 September, 12.15pm
- Wednesday 16 October, 12.15pm
- Wednesday 20 November, 12.15pm
- Wednesday 11 December, 12.15pm
Want to find a Storytime session closer to you? Click here to see what our other branches offer.