Did you know that Storytime Sessions are comprised of four components: Talk, Play, Sing and Read?
This means that every Storytime session is different, imaginative and most of all fun.
Story time helps develop:
- A love of books and lifelong use of libraries
- Pre-reading skills and a desire to learn to read
- Listening and language skills
- Cooperative behaviour as part of a group
- Understanding of simple concepts
- Imagination and creativity
So come along and read, talk, sing and play.
Storytime sessions are held at:
Dalby Library – Tuesdays, 10.30am
Chinchilla Library – Fridays, 10.15am
Click here for storytime sessions at our other branches.
All sessions will continue throughout the school holidays!
These sessions are fun, free, and delivered by trained staff!
It’s never to early to Read, Talk, Play, Sing!