Calm hearts – Calm minds
A relaxed and fun kids program which will incorporate story-telling, learning, stretching, singing, dancing and meditation.
Storytime for Hearts and Minds is currently taking a Christmas break, and will resume Wednesday 11 January at 3.30pm.
Wednesdays at 3.30pm Dalby Library,
MyALL 107, Drayton Street (Cinema building).
Suitable for the whole family – no booking necessary
Benefits of Yoga Storytime:
- Helps promote school-readiness and success in the following areas:
- Awareness of breath which leads to improved concentration and attention;
- Controlled movements which help coordination, strength and balance;
- Structured sessions help children develop an understanding of routine.
- Storytelling develops literacy through improved vocabulary and understanding of narrative.
- Literacy elements incorporated in our fun and interactive program encourage a love of lifelong learning.
Western Downs Libraries Early Literacy program includes Yoga Storytime at Dalby and Storytime at all branches on a regular basis. Click here for a session near you, phone 1300 COUNCIL, email email@example.com or visit us in person.