Library Lover’s Day is coming up and to celebrate we are giving readers a chance to win one of several double ‘day passes’ for Words Out West Fest!
Simply borrow a book from any of our Western Downs Libraries Branches from Saturday 1 to Saturday 8 February to go into the draw to win a double ‘day pass’ to Words Out West Fest. Just by borrowing a book you and a friend can enjoy the Saturday or Sunday program for free.
Terms and Conditions
- Winners must be over 15 years of age
- Western Downs Libraries members that borrow a book, magazine, dvd or other resource from a Western Downs Libraries Branch between Saturday 1 and Saturday 8 February inclusive will automatically be entered into the draw to win (‘Borrower’).
- Each winning Borrower will be allocated two ‘day passes’ to be redeemed for either Saturday or Sunday of Words Out West Fest. ‘Day passes’ do not entitle the winner to entry into the Gala Dinner or the Writers Retreat.
- Members that borrow from more than one branch will only be entered into the draw at the first branch that they borrow from.
- Each branch will allocate three double ‘day passes’ to winning Borrowers drawn from that branches Borrowers .
- Winning Borrowers will be drawn by an independent person and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning Borrowers will be contacted using the phone number or email address associated with the Western Downs Libraries membership record.
- Winning Borrowers will have until 5pm Wednesday 12 February to claim their tickets or those tickets will be re-drawn and issued to a new winning Borrower